Western Cape Accommodation
Apartment Alain is located on the 17th floor of an 18-storey building in the heart of Cape Town's Foreshore, fast becoming the financial district of the city. This spacious 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom self catering unit was custom-design to blend in with state-of-the-art surrounds, fast atrium and surrounding blue skies.
Its spacious lounge and dining area flows into a large patio with captivating views of the harbour, Table Bay and Bloubergstrand. It offers a rooftop communal swimming pool and fully-equipped gym and is a stroll to the Cape Town International Convention Centre and the world-famous V&A Waterfront.
• Queen size bed
• Queen size bed
• Flatscreen colour TV
• Dining room table - seats 6
• Microwave, hob/oven
Additional services & features include
• 3G Internet access (optional)
Icon Complex, Lower Long Street & Hans Strydom Street, Cape Town 8001
Tel: +27 021 465 8243
Policies & disclaimers
* Minimum 5 Night Stay required during PEAK Season (23 December – 03 January)
* All rates are subject to change without notice
* Rates are quoted per apartment per night and include all taxes (VAT)
* Discounted rates for stays over 10 nights may apply
* Discounted monthly rates offered May-September
* SPECIAL NOTE: For discounted rates, please contact us directly
Apartment Alain is located in the Icon complex, which is situated on the corner of Lower Long Street and Hans Strydom on the Foreshore, Cape Town. Should you take a taxi or airport transfer service, we will meet you outside of the main entrance on Long Street. If you are hiring a car, please follow the directions below to the parking garage for the complex.
From Cape Town International airport: