Western Cape Accommodation
Felsensicht Self Catering Holiday Home is superbly situated near Boulders Beach, Simon's Town, with a 180° view of False Bay stretching from Muizenberg in the north to Cape Point in the south.
Felsensicht is an ultra-modern, large, attractive and wonderfully comfortable self catering holiday home. It has been graded as a 4 star establishment by the Tourism Grading Council and Superior by the AA. It is beautifully furnished with all mod cons. All necessary linen, cutlery, crockery, glassware, pots and pans etc are provided. The house is self-catering and can accommodate up to 6 persons in 2 double rooms and 1 twin room. There are two bathrooms, one of which one is en-suite, and a guest toilet. Children are welcome. Please note that we are a non-smoking establishment.
RedButton Wireless Internet is available throughout the house. Credit card vouchers may be purchased online (once you arrive) for this service. The house is a 2-minute walk from Fisherman's Beach (which has good boogie boarding or sea kayaking, depending on sea conditions) and a 20-minute walk from the world famous penguins at Boulders Beach (National Heritage Site). There are a variety of beaches to choose from, including beaches with quieter rock pools & lagoons for children.
10 Arum road, Murdoch Valley North, Simons Town, Cape Town, South Africa
Tel: +27 011 786 7271
Mobile 1: +27 083 309 2983
Mobile 2: +27 083 633 6677
Policies & disclaimers
Children of all ages are welcome.
Cape Town International - 65km
credit cards accepted
Check-in: from 14h30
Luggage can always be dropped off earlier than 14h30, if necessary.It is possible to check-in earlier, and check-out later, on Saturdays and Sundays. Please ask if an earlier check-in or later check-out is possible on other days.
A non refundable 30% deposit is required within 5 working days of your enquiry in order to confirm your booking. The remaining 70% is required to be paid 6 weeks prior to arrival.
30% deposit paid is not refundable if booking is cancelled.
70% final payment will be refunded if a new booking replaces the cancelled one. If a new booking only partly replaces the cancelled booking, a pro rata refund will be given.
34° 12’ 27.108” S; 18° 27’ 28.836” E
Route from Airport via Town:
From Cape Town International Airport, take the N2 towards Cape Town. At De Waal Drive, bear left. Go towards Kirstenbosch and Muizenberg. This becomes the Blue Route (M3). At the end of the Blue Route, turn left at the T-junction and 500m further on, turn right. Keep going straight through Muizenberg, St James, Kalk Bay, Fish Hoek, Glen Cairn and Simon’s Town.
Take the coast road from Simon's Town, travelling south towards Cape Point. After approximately 2.2 km, you will see the Boulders Beach turnoff to the left and the Simon's Town Country Club on the right. Continue for 800m past Oatlands and the Cape Times Fresh Air Camp on the right. Turn 45° right into Valley Road which climbs steeply for 50m. Turn first right into Arum Road and 30m further on, you will find number 10 (Felsensicht) on the left.
The journey from the airport to Felsensicht will take approximately an hour, depending on traffic.